Monday 29 November 2010

NOTD OPI Burlesque Collection - The Show Must Go On

sunlight
OPI Chip Skip
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
OPI Burlesque Collection 2010: The Show Must Go On 3 coats
Top Coat: Seche Vite

The slight smudge on the middle finger is where I recently glued a nail silk wrap on a split nail (review of these to follow soon) I didn't wait long enough for the glue to dry when painting, this was remedied in the next photos with one more coat of polish :D


flash

I really wanted to capture the stunning duochrome nature of this polish, it has stunning flashes of a golden orange colour which gets lost in certain light, so here is the best I could do to capture the amazing effect :)

indoors no flash
indoors no flash
indoors no flash
This ones a bit blurry but it really captured the orange undertones in this polish :) soooo pweettyyy :D

I think this colour is definitely my favourite from the non glitters in the Burlesque Collection, it reminds me a little of Mac's Bad Fairy, in that is has a similar Duochrome effect, although that polish is slightly darker I'll have to do a comparison at some point :D


No comments:

Post a Comment