Monday 29 November 2010

KOTD - OPI My Private Jet with Konad Plate M72

Finally decided to try out a different colour Konad Special Polish for this one :D

OPI Chip Skip
OPI Nail Envy 1 coat
OPI My Private Jet 3 coats (is opaque in 2)
Top Coat: Seche Vite (ensures the nails are completely dry for Konading)
Konad Special Polish in Silver and Konad Plate M72 (this was done the next day)
Top Coat: Seche Vite (about 5 mins after konading, and in three strokes not overlapping)



One thing I've discovered with Seche Vite on top of Konad designs, is if you try using the top coat after applying Seche Restore thinner to it, at first it can smear the designs, as the consistency of the top coat becomes thinner, so its always good to wait a few uses before using it over Konad, I usually use my Konad Special Top Coat while I'm waiting for the Seche Vite to thicken a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment