Saturday 6 November 2010

NOTD - Barry M Crackle Polish with China Glaze Sun Worshiper

OPI Chip Skip
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy 
China Glaze Poolside Collection 2010: Sun Worshiper 4 coats (took a lot to make this one opaque but its quick drying)
Top Coat: Seche Vite
about 10 mins later
1 coat Barry M Crackle Polish (applied thickly and not overlapping)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

 More Pics :D (all with flash)


I really love this crackle polish :) it's so fun watching it dry and go all crackly :D I remember trying a cover girl one many years ago, but I dont think I ever applied it correctly as I just could never seem to get it to work, am absolutely in love with this Barry M one though, cannot wait to try it over lots of other colours :D

Here is what China Glaze Poolside Collection 2010: Sun Worshiper looks like on its own :) neons rule! :D
OPI Chip Skip
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy 
China Glaze Poolside Collection 2010: Sun Worshiper 4 coats 
Top Coat: Seche Vite



3 comments:

  1. Ok, I could've sworn you had fake nails (I mean, how the heck can you grow them out so long without breakage?!), but then your post on the nail bandages cleared things up. So seriously, what's your trick to long nails? I gots me nuttin' but nubbins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed my own :D when I got ill last year my nails turned paper thin (but even before then i could never seem to grow my thumb nails) but during the time that they became very weak i discovered OPI Nail Envy, and literally it has saved my nails and allowed me to keep them a lot longer :D I really swear by the stuff :D I was using two coats as a base (alone or with polish) but now that they have become a bit stronger i just put one coat underneath polish, it really makes them feel a lot harder :D also keeping them polished constantly seems to help keep them strong :D
    another important thing is I never buff them, the nail envy seems to really cover my ridges very well so i try not to buff as that can weaken nails if you are trying to grow them :D
    hope that helps? let me know how u get on :D

    Diava
    X

    ReplyDelete