Wednesday 3 November 2010

KOTD - OPI South Beach Collection Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! & Plate M65

Couldn't resist adding some Konad fun to my previous manicure, was really dying to try Konad Plate M65s rose design, but my nails were slightly too long for the pattern to cover, so when I trimmed them down to save my cracked middle finger, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to give it a go :D here it is!

OPI Chip Skip
OPI South Beach Collection Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! 3 coats
Top Coat: Seche Vite (ensures the nails are completely dry for Konading)
Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl and Konad Plate M65 (this was done the next day)
Top Coat: Seche Vite (about 5 mins after konading, and in three strokes not overlapping)




Its funny although I've purchased the Konad Pro Salon Kit II, which has loads of lovely stamping colours, somehow I'm always drawn to using the black and the white :) I just love how they look, but I'm definitely going to try some stamping with the other colours soon, actually really want to post a review of the kit as well, I love it so much!

5 comments:

  1. love it! i just realizedddd i need more konad plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love that colour I'll have to look out for it. Your nails look great and you wouldn't know you had a whoopsy with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx so much guys :D
    glad you like :D and you can never have enough Konad :D

    Diava
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete