Friday 18 February 2011

NOTD - OPI Designer Series Sapphire

Managed to get my hands on another of the old holographic designer series polishes from OPI, this one is sapphire :D

OPI Chip Skip
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy 1 coat
OPI Designer Series Sapphire 2 coats
Top Coat Seche Vite

OPI DS Sapphire is a holographic pale blue polish from the older range of designer polishes OPI released, so its one of the more holographic ones. As an avid holo lover, I really do love this polish, and I love the fact that OPI designer series holos respond well to top coats, and apply on the nail like a dream, they are just the perfect consistency and would look amazing even without a top coat (I just need the quick dry element of top coat) DS holos are not quite as holographic as GOSH or Make-Up Store holos, but their durability and the fact that the holo effect is apparent indoors or out makes up for that :D

1 comment:

  1. So pretty I have this one too :) had it on my nails my last summer vacation with some Greek nail art, the people there love it too :)

    ReplyDelete